Thursday, January 17, 2013

First Post: 17 weeks

So this blog was started with the intentions of keeping all of me and Ryan's family and friends who don't see us on a daily basis in the loop and in the know of what's going on with our little Sanders.  We are going to do weekly chalkboard pictures to keep up with how I grow and to see weekly milestones that our baby is making.  We think it's exciting and a very cool way to document it all.  Enjoy!


How far along are you?: 17 weeks
Total weight gain?: About 3.5 - 4 lbs
How big is baby?: The size of an onion!
Maternity clothes?: Depends on the day really but I just switched to my stretchier jeans.  My Abercrombie & Fitch size 2's weren't cutting it anymore.  But I bought my first belly band and maternity jeans last week because I know I'll need them soon.
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: Loving it.  I get a little sleepier around 6pm but it passes.
Best moment this week?: Feeling baby kick for the first time!
Movement?: First movements I felt were this past Saturday.  When you go swimming and the water laps up at your shoulder is what it felt like, except inside of me.
Food cravings?: MILK.  I should probably invest in my own dairy cow at the rate I'm going.
Food aversions?: None yet.
Labor signs?: Not this momma.
Belly button in or out?: Still an innie.  I'm going to freak out if it doesn't stay that way...
What I miss?: Wine and sashimi.
What I'm looking forward to?: Picking out things for the registry.

No comments: