Monday, January 28, 2013

19 Weeks


How far along are you?: 19 weeks
Total weight gain?: About 6 lbs
How big is baby?: The size of a mango.  About half a pound now and 6 in long.
Maternity clothes?: Yep
Stretch marks?: Not yet
Sleep?: Doing great.
Best moment this week?: Going out with Ryan and him introducing me and the baby.  So sweet.
Movement?: 
This past week, I felt the baby kick and told Ryan so he put his hand on my tummy and a couple of seconds later the baby kicked so hard that both of our mouths dropped!  It was very cool.
Food cravings?: Not really any this week
Food aversions?: Nope.
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: Innie baybay.
What I miss?: My cute clothes.
What I'm looking forward to?: Finding out if we're having a boy or a girl this Thursday.  AHH!!


This week, a little shoutout to Baby Sanders's Nina and Nino (godmother and godfather) Omar and Christina.  We asked my big brother and his wife if they'd do us the honor and they said yes.  Yay!

No comments: