Tuesday, February 5, 2013

20 Weeks: Halfway There!




How far along are you?: 20 weeks.  That makes me 5 months today and means we are halfway there!!
Total weight gain?: About 6 lbs.
How big is baby?: Right above 11 ounces!
Maternity clothes?: I need more...
Stretch marks?: Not yet (thank you Palmer's Cocoa Butter Oil).
Sleep?: Still doing good.
Best moment this week?: Finding out the gender this past Thursday :)  I know Ryan is SO excited to have his little daddy's girl!  I love it.
Movement?: She has been SO much more active lately!  I mean kicking all day long.  She's hyper like her daddy.
Food cravings?: Mexican candies.  Tamarindo to be specific.
Food aversions?: Nope.
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: Still an innie.
What I miss?: Beer.
What I'm looking forward to?: I love doing baby registry stuff...

On a side note, I feel like I look ridiculously huge in this photo compared to last week.  I had Olive Garden for lunch that day and maybe my lunch was making me look like I ate a basketball because I don't feel like I actually look that big on the regular.  Who knows.  However, after Ryan took this picture he definitely laughed and said "You're so pregnant." So maybe I do look that big.  Denial?  Perhaps.

Also, we told Rhys this past Friday that the baby is a little girl and he is going to have a baby sister.  He must've said "baby sister" a million times this weekend!!  At church my mom asked him, "Where is your baby sister?" and he pointed to my tummy and said "There! BABY SISTER!!!"  He gets really excited.  He also decided he would yell at my tummy and tell her hi.  It's safe to say he's pretty psyched about her and Daddy and I are hoping it stays that way.

Love,
Ryan and Clarissa

No comments: