Tuesday, February 26, 2013

22 Weeks



How far along are you?: 22 weeks!
Total weight gain?: About 10 lbs
How big is baby?: The size of a papaya (which are gross and mommy hates the smell of).
Maternity clothes?: Wearin' em like a champ.
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: The internet says (so it must be true) that baby is awake about 12 hours a day now. As for me, I'm sleeping fine.
Best moment this week?: Eating a Dulce de Leche cupcake that Ryan got me from Crave because he is the best boyfriend EVER and feeling her kick SUPER hard afterwards!
Movement?: Well, obviously she likes cupcakes.
Food cravings?: Any Mexican food. Same as last week
Food aversions?: Nope.
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: Still an innie.
What I miss?: A life that didn't involve taking so many Tums.
What I'm looking forward to?: Seeing my little baby's face.

I know that this week's post is a week late but I totally forgot to do it last week. It was a really stressful week. I have begun preliminary stages of baby shower planning and last week I was also dealt a devastating blow... my beloved poodle that I have had since I was 5 years old, Miss Peggie, got out of our fence and we haven't seen her since. I don't expect her to be found at this point so it was a little bit of an emotional week. As for the baby shower, invitations should be out soon and nobody make plans for April 27th because you'll be attending my baby shower :)

No comments: