Tuesday, February 26, 2013

23 Weeks



How far along are you?: 23 weeks alonnnng
Total weight gain?: Around 10 pounds
How big is baby?: BIG. Little over a pound.
Maternity clothes?: Oh yeah. Just bought some maternity shorts for the summer. They're surprisingly cute. I say surprisingly because nothing in the maternity section is cute.
Stretch marks?: Nah uh.
Sleep?: Getting my Z's just fine.
Best moment this week?: Going shopping for something new to wear and coming back to Ryan's ranting about how nothing fits and almost crying. He laughed at me. It was kind of funny... I was about to cry because my tank tops didn't fit anymore.
Movement?: Same as ever, she kicks a ton after I eat.
Food cravings?: Sweets. Trying not to give in too much.
Food aversions?: Nope.
Labor signs?: No.
Belly button in or out?: Still an innie.
What I miss?: Being able to reach my feet to put on socks and shoes. It's like having a pillow strapped to me and reaching down to do things.
What I'm looking forward to?: Summertime!!

This week, the post has 2 pictures because Ryan took both pictures and loved my silly face so at his request, I added them both. Love you babe!

No comments: