Wednesday, March 6, 2013

24 Weeks: 6 months!



How far along are you?: 24 weeks babeh. That puts me at 6 months. Wow!
Total weight gain?: Around 11 pounds
How big is baby?: Just over a pound
Maternity clothes?: Yep. I scour for sales though because I think it's dumb to spend a fortune on a wardrobe that will only fit for a few months. For example, the tank top I'm wearing in this picture was purchased for $2.97 at Old Navy. Go ME!!!
Stretch marks?: Not yet but every once in a while, my tummy itches so... I'm sure they're gonna happen.
Sleep?: My back is starting to hurt when I wake up.
Best moment this week?: This past weekend when Rhys would run around and get excited, he would run up to my belly, put both his hands on it and babble things to his baby sister. It was so cute. He would even make little faces like if she knew what he could possibly be saying. It was the sweetest thing. A couple of other times, he would come lay in my lap and put his head on my belly like he was listening for her. I keep wondering what he is thinking.
Movement?: She kicks to me and daddy's voices. So in love with that.
Food cravings?: Mexican food ALL the time.
Food aversions?: No I will eat everything.
Labor signs?: No.
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss?: I went shooting with Ryan on our anniversary on New Year's Day and now that  baby girl is bigger and has developed ears, I have to wait until after she's born to have her daddy take me shooting again. Dang it! I really liked the feeling of shooting a gun!!
What I'm looking forward to?: Baby shower! Invitations go out this week. It will be small but that's okay. I've never been one to have a million acquaintances.

No comments: