Tuesday, March 12, 2013

25 Weeks



How far along are you?: 25 weeks oh yeah.
Total weight gain?: 11-12 pounds
How big is baby?: Babycenter says a pound to a pound and a half, or the size of a squash.
Maternity clothes?: Yeah.  Dressin' that bump, y'all.
Stretch marks?: Nope and still hoping to ward them off.
Sleep?: Alright.  Every once in a while baby girl will lay in a position that is really strange and it's really uncomfortable and I can't sleep.
Best moment this week?: Getting a *FREE* 3D ultrasound of JuneBug at my OB appointment yesterday because I participated in a study.  It was really amazing and the medical student who was doing the US saw her and said "Wow! Look at those lips!" Haha yeah... She gets those from me.  Gotta love those Spanish traits!  When Ryan saw the picture he said she looked just like me.
Movement?: Yeah she moves around all the time, all day long.  The Dr and med student doing my ultrasound study yesterday were cracking up because every time they thought they had a good shot to take for their study, she'd wiggle around.  They told me I had an extremely active baby.
Food cravings?: Nothing really.... Gonna start an iron supplement though because I have physiologic anemia.  Yay pregnancy...  At least it's not Gestational Diabetes (I tested negative for that yesterday).
Food aversions?: Well as my heartburn gets more frequent, I need to try to stay away from pizza or other really greasy, spicy or otherwise unhealthy foods like that because when I eat them, I feel the fires of hell in my throat :(
Labor signs?: Nah.
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss?: Drinking lots and lots of coffee.
What I'm looking forward to?: Ryan and I finding a new place to be all moved into when JuneBug gets here... We have something right now that's really exciting and if it all works out I am going to be so super happy :)


Just for fun, here's a pic I took yesterday of Ryan... In my glasses... Making a really attractive face.  Just gotta love this man.  I know I do.  With all my heart.

No comments: