Monday, March 25, 2013

26 Weeks


This post is late... So sorry!! 


How far along are you?: 26 weeks.
Total weight gain?: 11 pounds
How big is baby?: Babycenter says about 1 2/3 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Of course
Stretch marks?: No.
Sleep?: This is the week when sleep started to get uncomfortable.  My usage of a body pillow has begun.
Best moment this week?: Hiccups!!  I felt them for the first time the night this picture was taken.  I thought it was hilarious.
Movement?: Yes my daughter parties in my womb.  Crazy girl.
Food cravings?: Not really.
Food aversions?: Nothing thus far.
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: The belly button betrayal has begun.... Half in/half out >:-(
What I miss?: Having a wardrobe that consisted of more than 10 pieces of clothing.
What I'm looking forward to?: Meeting with my baby and bonding with her.

No comments: