Wednesday, June 12, 2013

38 Weeks



How far along are you?: 38 weeks.  But who's counting?

Total weight gain?: 34 lbs.  I can't quite keep track well because I don't own a scale so the only time I find out is at dr visits.

How big is baby?: Freaking huge.  At my last appt my dr guesses about 6.6 or 6.7 and that was on 6/7.

Maternity clothes?:  Ya and y'all have prob seen this outfit before since I refuse to buy more than like ten pieces of maternity clothing.  It just doesn't make sense to me since its such a temporary wardrobe.

Stretch marks?: Haven't seen any yet.

Sleep?: Like last week, still getting up like 1-4 times a night to pee.

Best moment this week?:  Being told that if I'm still preggers on my due date (6/24) then we will induce me that week... YES!!

Movement?:  Tons of it.  My baby is crazy.  Plus she is kind of outta room in there.

Food cravings?:  Ice ice ice.

Food aversions?:  Nada!

Labor signs?:  Braxton Hicks.

Belly button in or out?: Still out.

What I miss?:  My feet not hurting all the time :(

What I'm looking forward to?: Being her momma.


And this week, we had big brother rhys in the picture with me!! As you can tell, he already gives his baby sister kisses. He is such a sweet boy and we love him to pieces.


No comments: