Tuesday, April 9, 2013

29 Weeks




How far along are you?: 29 weeks.
Total weight gain?: 15 lbs.
How big is baby?: Too big to fit comfortably in there anymore.  She rolls around now instead of really kicking.  No room to stretch out anymore I guess :)
Maternity clothes?: Yep!  In this picture: Shirt is Liz Lange for Target - $9.99
Stretch marks?: Not yet, dude.  Not yet.
Sleep?: My back is killing me when I wake up nowadays.  And by that I mean when I wake up for the day, not counting any of the multiple times I wake up during the night sore and uncomfortable.
Best moment this week?: Being told my belly was "perfectly round" haha :)
Movement?: Yeah she's a big rolly polly.
Food cravings?: Haven't had any.
Food aversions?: Nothin'.
Labor signs?: No... I may have had some BH earlier this week but I'm not real sure because they were so short and I was preoccupied talking to a friend.
Belly button in or out?: it's like 90% out now.  It's awful.
What I miss?: Sleeping comfortably.
What I'm looking forward to?: My baby shower is on the 27th.  I am very excited!

We are down to something like 75 days until my EDD y'all.  This is exciting.  It's literally like 10 1/2 weeks away and I'm so terrified it's not even funny.  I'm excited to meet Myla but at the same time, I'm terrified of the process leading up.  Speaking of her name, here is the final decision on the full name: Myla Ryann Sanders.  We love it!  (And yes we are aware her initials will be MRS lol)

No comments: