Monday, April 29, 2013

32 Weeks



How far along are you?: 32 weeks.  Today marks the beginning of our 8th month!!
Total weight gain?: I'll go to the doctor this Friday and find out for sure then but I'd put it around 22 if I had to guess.
How big is baby?: 3.75 lbs and the size of a large jicama or papaya.
Maternity clothes?: Liz Lange for Target top.  Also a nursing top, just like the one last week was.
Stretch marks?: Hoping they stay away.
Sleep?: Sleep is golden.
Best moment this week?: My baby shower was this past Saturday.  It was owl themed of course and very amazing.  Jessika, Lauren, Kim, Christina, my mom and everyone who helped at all did so good with it.  The food was great, the people who showed up were great and we got some really awesome things for Myla!!  When Ryan saw it all he was really excited.
Movement?: Haha tonight Ryan saw her stretch out across my belly and it creates this lopsided lump where her little body is and he was just in awe.  I love those moments.
Food cravings?: Sweets, ice cream, and still loving water.
Food aversions?: Food couldn't avert me if it tried.
Labor signs?: Not yet.
Belly button in or out?: You should know by now that this is my least favorite question.  It's out.  100% out.
What I miss?: Dos Equis.  Yes, this week we got specific.  When GayLynn was here this weekend we went to The Spot for lunch on The Strand and she had a draft one.  Well I took a taste and I cannot believe how good it was.  I mean really I don't ever remember it tasting that amazing.  I now know what my first post-pregnancy adult beverage will be!
What I'm looking forward to?: Seeing Ryan hold his little girl for the first time.  I think it will be magical watching him hold the little baby that is going to hold his heart in her chubby pink hand <3 font="">

No comments: