Wednesday, April 17, 2013

30 Weeks




How far along are you?: 30 weeks.
Total weight gain?: This is tricky.  The scale at my house broke (not from me haha) and I weighed myself at Ryan's mom's house and her scale told me I weighed 136.5 which puts my gain at 16.5 lbs but the next day at the doctor's office their scale said I weighed 139.  I guarantee you I did not gain 2.5 pounds overnight.  So I guess to be safe we can say 17 lbs?
How big is baby?: Almost 3 lbs and the size of a head of cabbage and as long as a cucumber.  So say my babycenter emails anyway :)
Maternity clothes?: Yep!  The dress in this picture is not maternity, though.  I got it for $2.50 from Old Navy.  Holla!
Stretch marks?: Haven't found any this week.
Sleep?: Sleep sucks.  I am so uncomfortable unless I lay on my left side.
Best moment this week?: I got a manicure today and while I was sitting in the massage chair, Myla was completely motionless.  She liked it!  I know because a minute or two after the chair turned off, she started kicking around again.  I guess that means she will fall asleep pretty easily in a bouncer.
Movement?: She rolls around all the time.
Food cravings?: I would cut someone for a DQ Blizzard.
Food aversions?: Everything is tasty.
Labor signs?: A few Braxton Hicks but just every once in a while and that's normal.
Belly button in or out?: Out.  I don't even wanna talk about it :(
What I miss?: Wiiiiiiine.
What I'm looking forward to?: Having my baby girl in my arms.  Only 10 more weeks, give or take!

No comments: