Friday, April 26, 2013

31 Weeks



How far along are you?: 31 weeks.
Total weight gain?: Probably close to 20 lbs.
How big is baby?: 3.3 lbs and the size of a pineapple... Mmm that gets me thinking of all the fruity drinks I can't have.
Maternity clothes?: Liz Lange for Target top $19.99.  As an added bonus, it's also a nursing top!
Stretch marks?: Haven't found any this week either.
Sleep?: It's interesting.  I woke up the other night because my arm was numb.  I had somehow rolled onto my back and I guess she was cutting off all my circulation.
Best moment this week?: I can't think of one so here is my alternative: I passed by a full-length mirror and wow.  I don't care if the whole universe says I'm not fat, this is the biggest I've been all my life and when I saw my reflection I did a double take to make sure that the beached whale I'd just seen was truly me.  Much to my dismay, of course, it was. Oh I just thought of a good moment... my friend GayLynn from nursing school will be here in about 20 minutes from Stephenville!!  She came all the way out for my shower and is staying this weekend.  Love her!!
Movement?: All the time but I bet she is getting pretty cramped in there haha.
Food cravings?: Ice cream, been drinking lots of water.. that's about it.
Food aversions?: Luckily I don't have that problem.
Labor signs?: Just BH contractions every once in a while.
Belly button in or out?: All the way out.  Traitor.
What I miss?: Not looking like a circus freak when I get up off the couch.
What I'm looking forward to?: Baby shower is tomorrow woohooo!!!!!

No comments: